AP epass 2018-19 Application Status | Scholarship Status | Bank Status: Andhra Pradesh government provides the scholarship for poor students. Andhra Pradesh students may also check their eligibility for Scholarship. However, candidates should know the exact date and time for online registration application form.
AP epass 2018-19
- Registrations open Under Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for Spring Season. Skill Upgradation(Coaching for GRE,TOFEL,GMATE,IELTS) Registrations are now open.
- Biometric authentication service functioning in college login. Principals requested to verify the students and forward applications online to district welfare offices
Students Eligible :
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Scholarships Offered :
- RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board.
- RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
- MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month.
Post Matric Scholarship (PMS):
- A post matric scholarship is a scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed the tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and postgraduate courses, PhD etc.
- A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
- The reimbursement of tuition will be dependent on the course you pursue. While most of the courses are eligible for 100% of the tuition fee as fixed by the government. Self-financed courses are eligible only for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual fee charged by the college, whichever is less.
How to Apply:
Scholarships are granted only after admission to a college and are subject to verification and eligibility. Only those who are eligible will be granted a scholarship. The steps for a scholarship are given as under:
- Secure admission to a college
- Apply online for a scholarship through the concerned welfare department ( SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW)
- Verification by the college principal
- Verification by the Verification officer
- Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer
- Sanction of the scholarship
- Submission of the bill online to the treasury
- Sanction of the bill and upload of amounts into student (MTF)and college (RTF) bank accounts
- Please visit the epass website at http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and click on the scholarship status button given in the middle of the web page. Furnish your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnishing the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application.
Registration / Application Date:
- The scholarship registration is open only for a specific period of time by the government. All students and colleges must file their application for registration only during this period of time. Once the period is over the facility for registration will no longer be available on the website. No scholarship can be given to the student who has not registered on the epass website
Courses Eligible :
- Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having the duration of 1 year and above.
- Group-I Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course).
- Group-II Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- To receive a scholarship, every student must have a bank account in any of the nationalised scheduled banks.
- Every student or college who desires to change his bank account to the one given on the website will have to submit the original bank documents with account particulars to the concerned welfare officers who can then submit a change request to the PMU.
- Where colleges want to change their bank account they will have to furnish a no objection certificate from the existing bank and a no objection from the new bank for making a change request for the bank account.