Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (Obmms) is a a common portal (apobmms.cgg.gov.in) has been created to help people apply for economic support under various welfare programmes of the government offered through different departments, corporations and federations. AP obmms – SC, ST, BC & BC Federations Loan- How to apply Online?
Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (APOBMMS) User Manual
- Web Link : Applicant has to enter link http://apobmms.cgg.gov.in/ and Click on “APPLY ONLINE” in citizen corner
- When Applicant Clicks on “APPLY ONLINE” label, he gets the list of corporations Applicant has to click on which corporation he wants to apply.
AP obmms – SC, ST, BC & BC Federations Loan- How to apply Online?
- Applicant has to Select Beneficiary type “INDIVIDUAL or GROUP”
- Type of Financial Assistance is Default “Bank Linked Schemes”
- Applicant has to Select Sector type “Transport Sector, ISB, and Agriculture etc..,”
- Applicant has to Select Scheme “Auto, Car Taxi, Tata Ace, etc..,” Selected Scheme Unit Cost Range (Min & Max) are displayed.
- Applicant has to click on “GO” button, to view all data entry fields of application.
- Applicant has to select District, Mandal, Panchayat, village & Habitation.
- Applicant has to enter Driving License Number, validity date of license & Badge No (These Fields are only for Transport Sector).
- When Applicant enters Unit Cost it automatically calculates Subsidy Amount & Bank loan Amount and Pre-Populates in the respective fields.
- Applicant has to select his Bank name & Branch Name in Dropdown box.
- When Applicant Selects Branch IFSC Code Automatically Populates (Displays).
- Applicant has to enter his Ration card and it should be from the same District Other District Ration cards are not allowed. It automatically fetches total members in the Ration Card. Applicant has to select the family member for Economic Support Scheme Benefit.
- When Applicant selects Beneficiary Name from Ration Card Name, Aadhaar no., Gender & Father/Husband Name is Automatically Picked from Ration card and Displayed.
- Note: – Minority Corporation will also consider PAP cards. Meeseva Income Certificate is Mandatory and Income limit is for Urban 2, 00,000/- per Year and Rural 1, 50,000/- per year.
- Applicant has to enter his Mobile Number & Select his Physical Status (Physically Handicapped Yes or No).
- Note: – Caste is displayed based on the Corporation that Applicant has selected.
- Note: – (Meeseva Caste Certificate is Mandatory for SC, ST, BC & BC Federations).
- When Applicant enters Meeseva Caste Certificate number Sub Caste, DOB & Age is Automatically Calculated till Date and Displayed Applicant Can edit his DOB only.
- Applicant has to select his Educational Qualifications
- If Applicant belongs to Vulnerable Groups he has to select which category he belongs to in the drop down box (This is only for ST Corporation).
- Note: – If Applicant Selects Vulnerable Groups Supporting Documents has to be Uploaded.
- Applicant has to enter his House No. Address
- The beneficiary photograph is fetched from Aadhaar if the photo is not fetched Beneficiary can upload photograph and check self Conformation and click on the preview button.
- When Applicant Clicks on Preview he gets all the Information he entered he can edit after checking the information clicks on submit button then Applicant gets Message “Application has been submitted successfully with the Beneficiary ID” Applicant can Print the Acknowledge from(in PDF format).
- SMS will be sent to Applicant Mobile that “YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED FOR SC/ST/BC… CORPORATION & YOUR BENEFICIARY ID IS ________”
- Note: – Upload Certificates: Christian Minority Caste Upload Certificates: Christian Certificate issued by Revenue Officer, SSC Certificate having Christianity, Baptism Certificate issued from Mainline ChurchesMinority: No Caste Certificate UploadKapu: RI Issued Caste Certificate.Date of BirthDoB for All Corporations: It is Picked From Meeseva Caste, For Invalid Meeseva DoB, Aadhaar DoB is picked, If In Both Cases DOB is Not Fetched Then Date Picker Option Is GivenDoB for Minority, Christian: It is Picked From Aadhaar, If not Date Picker
Minority, Kapu Corporations Option Is Given
How to apply online application form: