Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board (BSSB Patna) Result 2020 www.bssbpatna.com. Bihar Sanskrit Education Board located at 17, Back Harding Road, Patna-8001001, Bihar. If you are looking for Bihar Sanskrit Board Result 2020 then you are on the right page. However, we will discuss how to check Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Result 2020 after the published date.
Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Result 2020
- Earlier, in our previous article, we discussed on “Bihar Madhyama Result 2020” you may take a look at that article for exam result 2020 online.
- The Bihar Sanskrit Education Board Patna i.e. BSSB Patna Established in 1981 and responsible for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage. The board also publish their exam result in time to time.
- At present, The Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the Bihar State Government.
BSSB Patna Courses Offered
Apart from the aforesaid Secondary School Examination, the Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination on such terms and condition as laid down by the State Government.
8th Class / Middle matrix level
10th Class / Secondary School
12th Class / Senior Secondary School
Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)
Diploma in the Sanskrit Language
All Other Diploma Programs
How to check Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Result 2020
Whenever Bihar Sanskrit Board Result 2020 is published, students may check their official website www.bssbpatna.com. Check the following steps for checking BSSB Patna result online.
- Visit www.bssbpatna.com
- At the main menu click on “Result”
- Now result page will appear.
- Enter your roll number.
- Then Click on Search Now.
Candidates may print/download the Bihar Sanskrit Board Result 2020 from online. On an Important note, the online generated result is NOT an original mark sheet. So, students should collect the mark sheet from their respective schools.