CSBC (Central Selection Board Of Constables) Bihar Police Constable Result 2017 Cut off and Results publish date news. Whenever any exam result of Bihar about to come then there are may confusion and rumours came out about the release date. But will give you exact news and updates when CSBC Police Constable Result 2017 will come out.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Result 2017
- Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) is an organization under Government of Bihar to recruit constables for police force in the state of Bihar. However, the board is headed by a three-star rank Additional Director General or Director General level police officer. The first chairman of the commission was Sunit Kumar. The current chairman of the commission is K.S. Dwivedi.
- Every CSBC conducted recruitment exam for CSBC Bihar Police Constable the last test was conducted on 15th October 2017 & 22nd October 2017. Now the question is when they will be announced the Sarkari result online.
- The selection of CSBC Bihar Police Constable was done through the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Test. According to our sources that CSBC Bihar Police Constable Result 2017 likely to be announced in February.
CSBC Constable Result 2017
Central Selection Board Of Constables has its headquarters located at Shri Sai Tara Complex on Bailey Road, Patna. The main function of this board is the selection of constables of various department of Bihar and publish the written exam result online.
- Bihar Police
- Bihar Fire Services
- Home (Prisons) Dept.
- Bihar Home Guards
- Excise Constable
Final Selection List CSBC Bihar Police Constable Result 2017
- Merit list for selection for the appointment to the post of Constable in District and Military Police will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in all the three events under Physical Ability Test, viz. Run, Shot Put and High Jump.
- In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Physical Test, their inter-se places in merit list
shall be determined on the basis of their dates of birth; and, in case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the Physical Ability Test and having the same dates of birth, on the basis of their educational qualifications.
- Thus, in case of candidates obtaining equal marks, the older candidate and in case of candidates obtaining equal marks and having the same dates of birth, the candidate having the higher educational qualifications shall be placed higher in the merit list. “