Karnataka SSLC(10th) Result 2019 Name Wise and School Wise: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) S S L C Result is also known as the 10th result in Karnataka state. The KSEEB is likely to announce Karnataka Board SSLC Results on May 16, 2019, on board’s official website Kseeb.kar.nic.in & Karresults.nic.in.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2019
- According to an Act by the Karnataka government, an examination department will be conducting one of most popular public examination called The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (commonly referred to as SSLC).
- On behalf of the Karnakata Govt. the KSEEB conduct of the S.S.L.C. examination and other public examinations and they are responsible for declaration of the result within the time frame. It is, therefore, proposed, the Board should conduct SSLC examination from 1st of April of every year. However, the board conducted examination twice every year during the months of April and June.
- The KSEEB Board will award a certificate to every candidate who appears for SSLC 2019 examination. Students who scored lower marks than his/her expectation, they may apply for revaluation, retotalling.
Karnataka SSLC Result Date 2019
- Students who appeared in the Karnataka SSLC 2019 exams may no longer in the mode of waiting to know when their sslc 10th results release date. In the previous year, the SSLC Result 2017 Karnataka: published the result on 12th May 2017 at 02:00 PM.
- Furthermore, we may conclude that the Karnataka Board of Secondary Education (KSEEB), Karnataka SSLC Result 2019 is most likely to be announced on May 12 to 20 at 3.00 pm.
Checking Karnataka SSLC 2019 Result Online Name Wise and School Wise
As soon as Karnataka Board of Secondary Education (KSEEB) released the SSLC Result 2019 Karnakata, students should check the result online. This is the simplest way to any board result online. Check the steps below.
- First: Visit KSSEB or Karnataka Examination Results official website www.sslc.kar.nic.in and kseeb.kar.nic.in respectively.
- Click on Exam Results.
- Now s s l c results page will open.
- Now students have to enter their registration number.
- Finally, click on Submit Button.
- Now the result will be shown.
Karnakata SSLC 2019 Grading System
The SSLC results score will show as CGA grading. The minimum pass percentage in each subject likely to be 30. A few years ago KSSEB changes their grading system similar to CBSE. Individual subjects score will show as alphabets instead of numerical values. SSLC exam consists of 6 subjects. The revised Karnakata SSLC 2019 Grading System shown as follows.
|562-625 marks||90 – 100|
|500-561 marks||80 – 90|
|437-499 marks||70 – 80|
60 – 70
50 – 60
35 – 50
Grading: will be done considering the external and the internal marks. The following table shows Karnakata SSLC examination subjects with their full marks including internal marks and external marks and also shows the full marks in individual subjects
Checking KSEEB SSLC Result 2019 via SMS
- When the result is published due to heavy traffic server got down, as result students will not able to check their results in online. However, KSEEB allows students to check KSEEB SSLC Result 2019 through SMS. This also very helpful for the students who live in rural area or facing poor Internet connection.
- Take your mobile phone.
- Go to write “message” option (Internet connection not required)
- in write message section
- Type the KAR10<space>Reg No.
- KAR10 2019978565
- Now Type Sending Number as 56263
- Note: Charges will be applicable as per the rates.
- Wait for few minutes, you will be received KSEEB SSLC Result 2019 via SMS.
SMS – KAR10<space>REGISTRATION NUMBER – Send it to 56263
example: KAR10 2019978565 – Send it to 56263
SSLC Year Wise Result Statistics
The following table shows the performance report of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) S S L C Result in last six years. However, students have to increase their score especially boys students. In 2017 boys passing rate was 62.42 and girls students average pass rate was 74.08. As matter of fact, both these pass percentages were not enough.
|Pass Rate %|
No. of Students
- The Karnataka government should look into this matter, teacher and parent should take proper steps to improve the education and teaching system in schools and home too.