Karnataka Diploma Results 2020 dte.kar.nic.in Diploma Results 2020. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Karnataka has released the diploma result of Polytechnic 2nd, 4th, 6th-semester exam 2020 at dte.kar.nic.in.All the candidates can check their results at btekarlinx.net and bteservers1.net online.
Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Department of Technical Education came into existence as a full-fledged independent department from 1959. At present, there are 12 institutes conducting Engg. courses and 24 institutes conducting Diploma courses on a 2nd shift basis. In all, there are 36 institutes conducting courses on 2nd Shift Basis.
- The Department of Technical Education in Karnataka is functioning under the Ministry of Higher Education. The Department is looking after monitoring, planning and development of all the Degree and Diploma Level Institutions in the State.
- The common admission to 1st-year Diploma for Government / Aided and private polytechnics is done by a test conducted by Department Of Technical Education (DTE) once in a year. The Karnataka Diploma Results 2020 likely to be announced in the month of June/Jully.
How to check dte.kar.nic.in Diploma Results 2020?
Examination processes at the institution and at the Board of Technical Education have been fully computerized and marks, results of students of all polytechnics will be hosted online in leading websites.
During 2016-17 A new coding methodology has been adopted in the department, by which coding period of 40 days is reduced only 10 days. Further, this helped in the usage of minimum human resource and computer equipment. The new coding technique advanced the start of the academic year by one month
Link 1 http://bteresults.net/
If you found “ Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.“
Plase reload or refresh the page multiple time.
- Go to the official website, dte.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, search for the link ‘Karnataka Diploma May/June results 2020’
- Enter your institute code, register and semester numbers
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed on the computer screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
The students who have been selected for engineering courses by the Karnataka Examination Authority through the CET are being provided with the scholarship under the following schemes.
- Scheduled Caste (Special Component Plan) – Reimbursement of Fee.
- Scheduled Tribe (Scheduled Tribe Plan) – Reimbursement of Fee.
- Defence Force–Scholarship.
- Merit Award (Free Fee): Students of Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- A scholarship program for the students whose parents suffering from HIV / Leprosy.
Studentship: This scheme will be awarded to the students who are studying in 8th, 9th and 10th standards at the Junior Technical Schools. During 2020-21.
Result Statistics for the last 8 years – Diploma students:
|Year||SC-Students||ST – Students||Other – Students|
Result Statistics for Apr/May – 2017 (Regular Students Only)