ntruhs.ap.nic.in results 2019 MBBS BDS BPT BHMS B.Sc Nursing. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences WebsiteDirections University in Vijayawada, India publish ntruhs results 2019 in the month of March at official website ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
ntruhs.ap.nic.in results 2019
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, formerly Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- is a public university in the city of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is named after its founder, former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.T. Rama Rao.
- A candidate is declared as passed in second class if he/she secures 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects of the phase with a minimum of 50% in theory plus orals and 50% in practicals in that subject. A candidate securing fewer marks is failed.
- First class in a particular phase may be awarded to a candidate who secures 65% or more of aggregate marks in all the subjects of the phase and passes all the subjects in the first regular appearance.
- First class with distinction in a phase may be awarded to a candidate who secures 75% of aggregate marks and above in all the subjects and passes all the subjects in the first appearance.
NTRUHS Results 2019:
After the results released by the Dr NTRUHS University student may check the following degree courses. However, candidates may search their NTRUHS Final results or the provisional list of registered numbers of all the successful candidates of First, Second, Third & Final year examinations held in OCT/NOV, 2017.
- Naturopathy & Yoga
- Applied Nutrition
- Medical Lab Technology
ntruhs.ap.nic.in results 2019 available
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Oct/Nov 2017: Revised, NS and NR.
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) Oct/Nov 2017: Revised, NS and NR.
- First MBBS November 2017 Retotalling Results
- SuperSpeciality Results November 2017-NR Marks Result
- MSc Nursing Part-II Marks Results
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) Oct/Nov 2017: Revised, NS and NR.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga BNYS Oct/Nov 2017: Revised, NS and NR.
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) Results Oct/Nov 2017: Revised, NS and NR.
- BPT Bachelor of Physiotherapy September/October 2017-NS Marks Results
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) June/July 2019 Retotalling Results
- BSc Nursing April/May 2019-NS Marks Result