Karepass Application Status 2019 and Merit Scholarship Karnataka ePASS: Ministry of Minority Affairs Government of India & Directorate of Minorities Welfare Government of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme provides Scholarship to the students. Karepass Application Status for Pre-Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 2019-19 can be checked at karepass.cgg.gov.in.
Karepass Application Status 2019:
The student can check the status of Online Application by selecting the “Know Your Status” link from Student Services drop-down list. Application form with appropriate details in specified fields.
Candidates may get University of Madras exam result 2019 at www.unom.ac.in. The University of Madras website is www.unom.ac.in. Every year the University of Madras publish date wise exam Results includes ML Degree Examination Result June 2019, UG Degree Re-totalling Result April 2019, UG / PG / Professional Instant and Revaluation Result July 2019.
www.unom.ac.in results 2019
The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest and premier universities in India. The university was incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India.
UG / PG / Professional Degree Examination Results – November 2018 (Published on 04.02.2019)
Upcoming Result and Publish Date:
ML Degree Examination Results – June 2019: Likely to be published on 24.08.2017.
UG Degree Examination Re-totalling Results – April 2019
UG / PG / Professional Degree Instant Examination Results – July 2019
UG / PG / Professional Degree Examination Results – April 2017
UG / PG / Professional Degree Examination Revaluation Results – April 2019
O.T. / B.LIT. (URDU) Examination Results – April 2019
How to Check UNOM UG PG Results 2019:
The Madras University Result publishes their examination result on their web portal. If you have computer or smartphone then connect to the internet. The following steps will guide you to check www.unom.ac.in result 2019.
JnanaBhumi Scholarships 2019 Status Application Form Download: The official web portal jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in allows us to check Scholarship Status and also enable downloading application registration form online. However, jnanabhumi scholarship login allows checking the application status.
jnanabhumi ap gov in
Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all is among the UNDP Sustainable Development Goals and is a key focus area of the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Shri. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. JnanaBhumi, a Student cum Educational Institution Management System is an extension of this aforementioned vision and an effort to provide swift, on time in full services seamlessly to the student community of Andhra Pradesh. This is a platform that will drive change by leveraging on the network of colleges, universities and students.
Login with AADHAR Number and OTP received to the registered mobile number.
if you are unable to login please check our video tutorial.
Student login flow:
Student verifies, updates and confirms identity-related data
Student login is created upon admission
Student is given one time option to update details on their login (new admission)
Renewal scholarship students updates are done at the time of biometric authentication
Student Details Conformation
After successful login, the student has to confirm the following section details in order to proceed the scholarship grant.
1. During admission process Scholarship Application Form (SAF) needs to be submitted.
2. SAF will be available at all District Welfare Offices, College Admission Office and Banks and www.jnanbhumi.ap.gov.in.
3. Documents/Document Numbers required for SAF: AADHAR, Student bank passbook 1ST page copy containing the account number and account holder name, Meeseva caste certificate number, White ration card number/ income certificate number, Mobile number, Email id (as entered on scholarship application form).
4. Student Copy of SAF needs to be retained by the student.
Scholarship Application Form:
1. New admission: student manually submits a scholarship application form.
2. Need not apply on APePASS
3. Mobile number and email id of students are integrated into scholarship payment process.
4. Renewal students (scholarship) can modify their mobile & email id at the time of biometric authentication at their respective colleges.
5. Students should link their bank accounts with AADHAR If a New/Fresh student has to edit his/her faulty (wrong) details, select NO for faulty (wrong) details section.
The student has to give one-time AADHAR authentication at the college level for a scholarship grant.
The following category of students can edit or confirm their bank account details. New Admission scholarship students need to submit bank account details at the time of biometric authentication and the bank account the number mentioned in the Scholarship Application Form will be entered by the College.
In the case of scholarship renewal or 2nd year above, students can update their bank account, mobile and email ID before biometric authentication.