www.gauhati.ac.in result 2018 Gauhati University Results. Students of Assam can check Gauhati University Exam Result 2018 For All Departments, Arts, Science, Technology, Commerce, Law & Management and semester wise. The Gauhati University Online Results allow students to check their score after the semester examination.
www.gauhati.ac.in result 2018
- Students’ performance is monitored throughout the Semester by continuous assessment in the theory and
practical courses. Evaluation of the students’ performance in each of the theory and practical paper will be based on the following
Internal Evaluation : 20 % Marks
External Evaluation 80 % Marks
- Internal evaluation should be based on two sessional examinations, home assignments, seminars and library
work in each Semester.
- External evaluation should be through a final examination at the end of the Semester.
- The pass marks in each theory paper is and that in each practical paper is 40%. However, in order to clear a
Semester the student must get a combined aggregate of 45% marks in the subject in each Semester
- In each paper, students must secure pass marks in both the internal as well as the external evaluation
- A student who could not appear or failed in any Semester examination Will be allowed to Clear the follows:
(a) First Semester with the regular Third Semester examination.
(b) Second Semester with the regular Fourth Semester examination.
- From this academic year (2016-17), Gauhati University is introducing a newly structured CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) in the semester system. CBCS offers several benefits such as flexibility in curriculum design, choices of courses from other disciplines, development of additional skills and paced learning.
Check www.gauhati.ac.in result 2018 Online
Gauhati University allows us to check the results through web portal www.gauhati.ac.in result 2018. Check the following steps for checking results online.
- First, visit to www.gauhati.ac.in
- At the top bar menu click on “result”
- Now result list page will open.
- Select Tab “GU Result” or “IDOL Result“
- Find, your course result and click on it.
- Now Enter your “_____ ” and “______”
- Finally, click on “Check Result”
At this point, you may save or print Gauhati University Online Result for reference purpose only. However, you should personally collect the hard copy mark sheet from the university campus.