Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam Results 2020: For a decade, from 1922 to 1932, the Hindi Prachar movement in Kerala was carried out directly from the central office at Madras.Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha is an organisation whose main goal is to improve Hindi literacy among the non-Hindi speaking people of South India. The headquarters are located at Thanikachalam Road, T. Nagar, Chennai. Candidates may check Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Results 2020 online on the respective campuses official website. The examination conducted in the month of February, June/July and August.
Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Results 2020
- Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha is also known as (DBHPS), carry out examinations in Hindi, viz, Parichaya, Prathamik, Madhyama, Rashtrabhasha, Praveshika, Rashtrabhasha Visharad, Rashtrabhasha Praveen, and Nishnath.
- The Hindi Prachar Sabha conducts Examination in Hindi Typewriting (Lower, Higher & High Speed) and Shorthand in Hindi. These examinations are recognized by the Central and State Governments. However, examinations are conducted twice a year in February and August. Almost 4 Lakhs students write the Examination in a year.
Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Result 2020 Dates
The Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam for February, July and August month Result 2020 Dates are given below…
- Parichaya Results 2019
- Prathamic Results 2019
- Madhyama Results 2019 : March 2019
- Rashtrabhasa Results 2019
- Pravesika Results 2019
- Visharadh Poorvardh Results 2019
- Visharadh Uttarardh Results 2019
- Praveen Poorvardh Results 2019
- Praveen Uttarardh Results 2019
Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Result 2020 Online
The DBHPS Exam Result can be checked online. Whenever the Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam Results 2020 is published candidates can view the exam theirs from their campus official website. Therefore, you may check the following steps to get result status.
- Visit the official website DBHPS www.dbhpscentral.org
- Click on “Exam Results”
- Then select your state/campus location.
- Now select your Exam Name.
- Select Exam Month & Year ________.
- Type Your Hall ticket No From ____ To ____.
- Finally, Click on “View Result”.