Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam Results 2018: Hindi Prachar Sabha is an independent organisation and Mahatma Gandhi was its President till he breathed his last. At present many students enrol for Hindi learning. Hindi prachar sabha is responsible for conducting the different level of examination. Hindi prachar sabha published results.
Hindi Prachar Sabha Results 2018
- Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha is an organisation whose main goal is to improve Hindi literacy among the non-Hindi speaking people of South India. In South India, it is known as Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS).
- “Hindi Prachar” was a movement that emerged as part of Freedom Movement and the leaders who led the nation to “FREE INDIA” felt the necessity of making a single Indian Language the National Language, and through that language unify the people and thereby intensify National Integration.
- The Hindi Prachar Sabha is divided into four divisions, one each for the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. The organisation headquarters is at T. Nagar, Chennai. The four regional headquarters are at:
Hindi Prachar Sabha Examination:
There are currently ten examinations conducted at different Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha campuses. However, Hindi prachar sabha examination is also conducted in Srilanka.
- Visharadh Poorvardh
- Visharadh Uttarardh
- Praveen Poorvardh
- Praveen Uttarardh
Check Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam Results 2018 Online:
Whenever the Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam Results 2018 is published candidates can view the exam theirs from their campus official website. Therefore, you may check the following steps to get DBHPS results 2018 status.
- Visit the official website Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha.
- Click on “Exam Results”
- Then select your state/campus location.
- Now select your Exam Name.
- Select Exam Month & Year ________.
- Type Your Hallticket No From ____ To ____.
- Finally, Click on “View Result”.
- If any candidates did not get expected marks then she/he may apply for the Revaluation / Retotaling process. The revaluation / retotaling application form cost Rs 10/- should be submitted along with this form.
- Applications will not be received/accepted for revaluation / retotaling after 30 days of publication of Hindi Prachar Sabha Exam Results 2018 in our official website www.dbhpscentral.org