Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) Result 2019 (Class 10th, Class 12th) Topper List and Declaration Date: Do you know when NBSE Result 2019 will publish online? In this page, we will guide you when and how to check NBSE Result 2019 including Class 9th and Class 10th examination results. The Nagaland Board of School Education Kohima conducted examination for different classses. The is also responsible for publishing the NBSE Result 2019. Students have to minimum grade to be eligible for the next higher class.
NBSE Result 2019
The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) administrated the whole examination result of different classes. Therefore after approved of “NBSE Result 2019” is done by the Controller of Examinations, Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima it will declare online.
After the declaration of NBSE result 2019, The marks (Marksheet) of both the successful and failed students will be published and given to the respective students.
The pass criteria for the examinations of Classes XI and XII shall be as follows:
- a. 33 marks in the subject having 100 external marks
- b. 30 marks and 3 marks separately in the subject having 90 external and 10 internal/project work
- c. 21 marks in theory and 12 marks in practical separately for those subjects involving practical including the subject Environmental Education.
- d. 165 marks in the aggregate out of 500 marks.
- e. minimum D grade in all the internally assessed subjects
- a. 3rd division 165 – 224 marks
- b. 2nd division 225 – 299 marks
- c. 1st division 300 marks and above
NBSE Result 2019 Declaration Date
- As a matter of fact, the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) published their board exam results in the month of May. However, the HSLC and HSSLC result was declared on 18th May 2018. Therefore, we are expecting the result likely to be declared by 15th of May 2019.
- The NBSE Marksheet /Marksheet cum Certificate shall be collected by the concerned Centre
Superintendents/Heads of the Registered Institutions just after the NBSE Result 2019 declaration date.