HNGU Result 2023 Patan – March, June, July Oct and Dec 2019. Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna is also known as HNGU. The university offers various degree courses within the campus and its affiliated colleges. HNGU recently released Result OCT-DEC : 2017 : B.A SEM-I, BCOM SEM-VI, BSC SEM-VI, BABED SEM-I, FY NURSING, FYMBBS.
HNGU Result 2023
The geographical jurisdiction of the North Gujarat University encompasses four districts-Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha and Sabarkantha.
Each one of the four district has its own distinct heritage. Geographically a part of the whole area is towards the desert of Kutchh, while on the North Eastern side are rocky regions of forest populated by the tribal.
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Life Sciences (Including Environmental Sciences and Microbiology)
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Management & Comm. (SKSBM)
- Department of Hospital Management
- Department of English
- Department of Sanskrit & Bharatiya Vidya
- Department of Physics
- Department of Law
- Department of Library Science & Information Science
- Department of Social Work studies
- Department of Journalism
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Bio-Technology
- Institute of Architecture
How to check HNGU Result 2023
- Visit official website result.ngu.ac.in
- Select Year માંથી વર્ષ પસંદ કરવો.
- Select Semester માંથી સેમિસ્ટર પસંદ કરવો.
- Select Course માંથી કોર્સ પસંદ કરવો.
- Seat No માં તમારો સીટ નંબર એન્ટર કરો.
- SUBMIT બટન પર ક્લિક કરતાં પહેલા POPUP Blocker Off કરવું જરૂરી છે, જેથી તમારું RESULT નવી Window માં ખુલશે.
- Printer Settings માં A4 Size પેજ સેટ કરવુ જેથી MARKSHEET એક પેજ માં પ્રિન્ટ આવશે.
-: Result Of Following Year : –
- The Re-Checking Mark fee of Rs.100/- has been fixed. Fee must be paid by cash or Demand draft. Fee receipt will be required to be filed with the application.
- The Re-Assessment final year is done in the examination. Only the answer sheets of theory progammes are evaluated.
- Rs. 250/- per question paper has been fixed. The quality of the student is changed only if the difference in the question paper is 15% or more.