Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2018: Conducted by Karnataka Board of Secondary Education (KSEEB). The board has ventured to conduct the supplementary examination for the failed candidates of the examination of March in June; this enables the students who are successful in the June examination to join higher education courses in the same academic year. This process was introduced the first time in the country.
Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2018
- Karnataka Board of Secondary Education (KSEEB) allows, if a Student does not secure minimum marks at the Public Examination in Academic Subjects in the first year, a Supplementary Examination shall be held during
September /October of each year for the failed candidate of the 1st year.
- The Theory and Practical Examinations will be held in such Centers as may be opened by the Board from time to time and as may be intimated to the institutions concerned.
- The regular Examinations shall be conducted generally in March/April and the Supplementary Examination shall be conducted generally in May /June every year.
Mode of examination – Candidates for the examination shall be examined by means of –
(i) Written questions which they shall be required to answer in writing.
(ii) Practical tests as provided for in the syllabus.
Award of Supplementary certificates
- Candidates who have successfully passed the *Karnataka S.S.L.C. Public Examination in full, shall be eligible within two years to appear for the Examination by private study or as a school candidate, in part or parts in which he/she has already passed, with a view to obtaining a Supplementary Certificate with the same subject/subjects, already offered, on the previous occasions or with changed subjects under languages and electives.
- The Original result in the subject/subjects so offered will continue to remain unaltered even if his performance in the subsequent attempts is poorer than in the original attempt.
Minimum Pass marks
- Minimum marks for a pass in each subject shall be 40% separately in the theory and in the practicum (I&II) external examination as well as internal assessment. Minimum marks for a pass in the aggregate of internal assessment and external examination shall be 50% in each of theory papers,
Karnataka SSLC 10 Supplementary Result
After the publication of Karnataka Board of Secondary Education (KSEEB) SSLC Result 2018 Karnakata. The students apply for the Supplementary examination. This is the simplest way to any board result online. Check the steps below.
- First: Visit KSSEB or Karnataka Examination Results official website www.sslc.kar.nic.in and kseeb.kar.nic.in respectively.
- Click on SSLC Supplementary Results.
- Now s s l c results page will open.
- Now students have to enter their registration number.
- Finally, click on Submit Button.
- Now the result will be shown.
Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2018 Release Date
- SSLC Supplementary Results 2018 likely to be announced on 13th July 2018 at 03:00 PM