NBSE Syllabus 2020-21 Class 10th (HSLC), the Nagaland Board of School Education. All the students of Nagaland must check the new and revised scheme and the question pattern of High School Leaving Certificate(HSLC) examination 2020.
NBSE Class X Syllabus 2020
Details of externally assessed subjects, marks, and duration for HSLC Examination is given below :
The scheme and subjects of study for Classes IX and X leading the enrolled students to the Class IX final examination and High School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSLC) respectively, shall include the following subjects of study.
Compulsory subjects :
- 1. First Language – English
- 2. Second Language – any one of the following:
vii. Alternative English
- 3. Mathematics
- 4. Science
- 5. Social Sciences
Sixth subject (any one) :
- 1. Book Keeping & Accountancy
- 2. Environmental Education
- 3. Home Science
- 4. Foundation of Information Technology (FIT)
- 5. Music
Internally Assessed subjects :
- 1. Work & Art Education
- 2. Physical & Health Education (including Adolescence Education)
Medium of Instruction :
- The medium of instruction and examination for all subjects shall be English except for Major/Modern Indian Language subjects, in which case the language concerned shall be applicable
Download HSLC Syllabus 2020
Class X (ten) examination known as High School Leaving Certificate shall be conducted at the end of class 10 schooling, basing on the Board prescribed syllabus of Class X (ten) only.