Results Student Corner Index 2018 Results & Marks Statement. In India, most of University used latest information technology for web services called “Results Student Corner Index“. This allows students to check their exam results. In some cases, students can put in their respective Roll No. and DOB (Date of Birth) and can check their academic performance.
BPUT Back Paper Result 2019 Withheld bputexam.in/student section. Biju Patnaik University Of Technology, Odisha. StudentSection/ResultPublished/Student Result.
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. It is the state technical university of Odisha. Almost all the engineering, pharmacy, architecture and most of the colleges offering B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharma and B.Arch degree programmes are either constituent or affiliated colleges of BPUT. As of 2015, the university hosts 58,000 students through its 110 constituent and affiliated colleges.
bput back paper result
Backlog Detail; If Any: [Explore Result History in Student Login in www.bputexam.in
1.The result is provisional.
2.In case of any typological error or discrepancy, the student is required to report at their respective college for neccessary intimation to the University.
3.As per the provision of the Grading System of the University ‘M’ denotes MALPRACTICE (Grade Point 0) and ‘S’ denotes ABSENT (Grade Point 0) and
F Grade in (Int=Internal, Ext=External, Pr=Practical).
4.The SGPA shown for the subjects displayed in this page.
1. The results published are provisional and subject to change after post publication scrutiny by BPUT.
2. The university shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept into the results being displayed.
www.gauhati.ac.in result 2019 Gauhati University Results. Students of Assam can check Gauhati University Exam Result 2019 For All Departments, Arts, Science, Technology, Commerce, Law & Management and semester wise. The Gauhati University Online Results allow students to check their score after the semester examination.
www.gauhati.ac.in result 2019
- Students’ performance is monitored throughout the Semester by continuous assessment in the theory and
practical courses. Evaluation of the students’ performance in each of the theory and practical paper will be based on the following
Internal Evaluation : 20 % Marks
External Evaluation 80 % Marks
- Internal evaluation should be based on two sessional examinations, home assignments, seminars and library
work in each Semester.
- External evaluation should be through a final examination at the end of the Semester.
- The pass marks in each theory paper is and that in each practical paper is 40%. However, in order to clear a
Semester the student must get a combined aggregate of 45% marks in the subject in each Semester
- In each paper, students must secure pass marks in both the internal as well as the external evaluation
- A student who could not appear or failed in any Semester examination Will be allowed to Clear the follows:
(a) First Semester with the regular Third Semester examination.
(b) Second Semester with the regular Fourth Semester examination.
- From this academic year (2016-17), Gauhati University is introducing a newly structured CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) in the semester system. CBCS offers several benefits such as flexibility in curriculum design, choices of courses from other disciplines, development of additional skills and paced learning.
Check www.gauhati.ac.in result 2019 Online
Gauhati University allows us to check the results through web portal www.gauhati.ac.in result 2019. Check the following steps for checking results online.
- First, visit to www.gauhati.ac.in
- At the top bar menu click on “result”
- Now result list page will open.
- Select Tab “GU Result” or “IDOL Result“
- Find, your course result and click on it.
- Now Enter your “_____ ” and “______”
- Finally, click on “Check Result”
At this point, you may save or print Gauhati University Online Result for reference purpose only. However, you should personally collect the hard copy mark sheet from the university campus.