BPUT Result 2019-20: BPUT Result 2019-20 www.bput.ac.in Skip and Rechecking Results Date: Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Odisha Rourkela, official website www.bput.ac.in. As a matter of fact, all student are able to check results bput result 2019-2019 on this website. Candidates will also find bput all semester (Autumn Semester (July to December) and Spring Semester (January to June)) exam results.
BPUT Result 2019-20
- The Biju Patnaik University of Technology established in 2003 with the laying of the foundation stone on the auspicious hand of late Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, the Hon’ble President of India. Riding on the chariot of Public-Private Partnership. At present, the University has almost 158 colleges under its affiliation throughout the country.
Courses and Semester
- B.Arch: Five years (Ten Semesters)
- B.Pharm: Four years (Eight Semesters)
- B.Tech: Four years (Eight Semesters)
- M.Pharm: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- M.Sc: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- M.Tech: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- MBA: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- MCA: 3 years (Six Semesters)
- M.Arch: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- M.Sc.I: 2 years (Four Semesters)
BPUT Results Scheme and Guidelines:
- In order to pass a programme/course, a candidate must secure at least Pass Grade in each of the Theory, Practical, Project, Seminar, Sessional and Viva Voce items and maintain a minimum pass marks in BPUT final examination result.
Passed and Promoted (denoted by P)
- P means: The candidate has cleared every registered course item with CGPA of 6.0 or more of both odd and even semester of the academic year without any backlog from lower levels.
Eligible for Promotion with backlogs (denoted by XP)
- XP means: For promotion from 1st year to 2nd year, 2nd year to 3rd year, 3rd year to 4th year and 4th year to 5th year having a minimum of CGPA of 4.50 is eligible for promotion to the Second year.
Not Eligible for Promotion (denoted by X)
- X indicating that The student is NOT eligible for promotion to the next higher level.
SGPA Means The SGPA of the lower semester(s) of XP category students after clearing their backlog subjects would be updated. This updated SGPA would be considered for their promotion in the 1st year.
BPUT Result Publish Date
- The University shall publish a list of all successful candidates of each of the semester examinations within the date prescribed in the academic calendar.
- The overall performance of a successful candidate for the award of a degree shall be based on the combined results of all the examinations of the concerned programme.
BPUT Grading System:
- A letter grading system shall be followed in the University. The uniform Grading System to be followed for all Academic Programmes (except Ph.D.and D.Sc) shall be as described below: A Nine-Point grading system on the base of 10 shall be followed in the University. Check BPUT Grading System with CGPA and SGPA.
BPUT Skip and Rechecking Result 2019 Online
www.bput.ac.in results will allow candidates to check BPUT Skip and Rechecking Result 2019 Online. Visit the official website of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) www.bput.ac.in and follow the steps below.
- Exam Session: | Odd | Special | Event
- Enter your Enter Reg No. ___
- Type your Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY.
- Finally, click on “View Result”
If there is an error then check the following points.
- You may have entered a Wrong Registration Number.
- Your Registration Number does not belong to this course.
- Your College may not have sent the Internal/Laboratory/Practical marks to the University. Please contact your college in this case.
- Your Result may be Blocked due to some reasons.
- Your College may not have an affiliation with BIJU PATNAIK UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA.
BPUT Rechecking Result 2019
- A weaker student can complete a four-year programme in not more than seven years, a five years programme in not more than eight years and a three years programme, not more than 5 years.
- Back paper examinations, if any, shall be held with the normal end semester examination.
- Students with backlogs shall clear their backlog subjects along with regular students of the lower semester(s) in the subsequent year or in the same year if a subject is offered in both semesters.
BPUT Special Examination:
- There shall be Special examinations after the final semester examination for 3rd to final semester subjects. The Special Examination will start on or after 30th June every year.
- There shall be no Re-Totalling / Re-Checking for any subject of the Special Examination. Students who have secured “M” or ‘S’ Grade in any subject(s) are not eligible to appear Special Examinations.
Address and Location
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha-769004
Phone : (0661) 2482556, Fax : (0661) 2482562,
Email: email@example.com (for Students Enquiry),
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for Colleges Communication)