JnanaBhumi Scholarships 2019 Status Application Form Download: The official web portal jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in allows us to check Scholarship Status and also enable downloading application registration form online. However, jnanabhumi scholarship login allows checking the application status.
jnanabhumi ap gov in
- Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all is among the UNDP Sustainable Development Goals and is a key focus area of the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Shri. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. JnanaBhumi, a Student cum Educational Institution Management System is an extension of this aforementioned vision and an effort to provide swift, on time in full services seamlessly to the student community of Andhra Pradesh. This is a platform that will drive change by leveraging on the network of colleges, universities and students.
- Take your mobile or laptop.
- Open Internet Browser.
- In address bar URL section type: jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Click on Login button.
- Login with AADHAR Number and OTP received to the registered mobile number.
- if you are unable to login please check our video tutorial.
Student login flow:
- Student verifies, updates and confirms identity-related data
- Student login is created upon admission
- Student is given one time option to update details on their login (new admission)
- Renewal scholarship students updates are done at the time of biometric authentication
Student Details Conformation
After successful login, the student has to confirm the following section details in order to proceed the scholarship grant.
- Personal Details
- Scholarship Details
- Caste Details
- Income Details
- Bank Details
- 1. During admission process Scholarship Application Form (SAF) needs to be submitted.
- 2. SAF will be available at all District Welfare Offices, College Admission Office and Banks and www.jnanbhumi.ap.gov.in.
- 3. Documents/Document Numbers required for SAF: AADHAR, Student bank passbook 1ST page copy containing the account number and account holder name, Meeseva caste certificate number, White ration card number/ income certificate number, Mobile number, Email id (as entered on scholarship application form).
- 4. Student Copy of SAF needs to be retained by the student.
Scholarship Application Form:
- 1. New admission: student manually submits a scholarship application form.
- 2. Need not apply on APePASS
- 3. Mobile number and email id of students are integrated into scholarship payment process.
- 4. Renewal students (scholarship) can modify their mobile & email id at the time of biometric authentication at their respective colleges.
- 5. Students should link their bank accounts with AADHAR If a New/Fresh student has to edit his/her faulty (wrong) details, select NO for faulty (wrong) details section.
- The student has to give one-time AADHAR authentication at the college level for a scholarship grant.
- The following category of students can edit or confirm their bank account details. New Admission scholarship students need to submit bank account details at the time of biometric authentication and the bank account
the number mentioned in the Scholarship Application Form will be entered by the College.
- In the case of scholarship renewal or 2nd year above, students can update their bank account, mobile and email ID before biometric authentication.
|New Admission||2nd Yr and Above|
How to Access jnanabhumi ap gov in: