SCTEVT Result 2020 Winter, Summer Odisha Diploma and Polytechnic Exam. The State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTEVT) of Odisha administrated Diploma Polytechnic courses in this state. However, publishing results from semester 1, sem 2, sem 3, sem 4, sem 5 and sem 6 of all colleges are the sole responsibility of SCTE&VT. Check this page for updates SCTEVT Result 2020 Winter, Summer Exam Result sctevtodisha.nic.in.
- The Result of 1st Semester to 6th 1st Semester Summer and Winter examination for Ex-Regular and Regular students exam results published by the SCTEVT.
- Rules and Regulations for ITI
1.Minimum qualification for admission under CTS
A) 8th pass
B) 10th pass
- 2. Registration After admission the original documents of the admitted trainees are verified by SPIU O/o of the DTE&T Odisha Cuttack. After all approved by the SPIU, trainees details will be uploaded on NCVT MIS portal for generation of registration numbers.
- 3. Examination AITT(All India Trade Test) is conducted twice in a year in the Month of February and August for all semester.
- 4. Eligibility for admission to the Examination
A) Quarter-1 and quarter-2 sessional marks (min 60%)
b) Quarter-1 and quarter 2 attendance (Min 80% in each Semester)
c) Exam fee status “YES”
- 5. Conduct of Exam
A) NCVT Supplies question papers basing on the question indent sent by SCTE&VT Odisha Bhubaneswar
B) For 1stSemester all papers are OMR based
c) For 2nd,3rd and 4th-semester E.D paper is the conventional type and all other papers are OMR based
- 6. Pass criteria for semester examination
Pass In theory paper min 40%
Pass in trade practical min 60%
- 7. Grace Mark
A) 7 grace marks in totality for engineering trades
B) 2 grace marks for non-engineering trades
- 8. Declaration of Result After scanning of OMR answer sheets NCVT upload the theory marks on MIS portal, then the SCTE&VT upload the E.D, trade practical marks and sessional marks on NCVT portal.
- The result is declared by the NCVT within 45 days after completion of the examination
SCTEVT Result 2020
- Whenever the SCTEVT published any ITI or Diploma Result, it is uploaded to Vidyarthi portal of the Council) are declared to have passed/failed provisionally during Semester Examination. The result is available through the Institution ID of Vidyarthi portal. Examinees can view their own result by putting their Registration No.,
Name and Date of birth in setevtodisha.nic.in in View Result.
- However, Principals are required to download the Mark Sheets of their Institutions. They are to check the downloaded Mark sheet with the result sheets and if found to be alright put ink signature with Office Seal and issue to the student concerned. Mark sheets can be downloaded using their institute ID.
- Furthermore, students should check with their Institutions for mark sheet. Downloading or Printing online generated result won’t be treated as the original mark sheet.
- The State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training is managing the Diploma & ITI colleges in the state & provides technically trained manpower in various fields of Engineering & Technology conducting the examination, evaluation & publishing results of all colleges are the sole responsibility of SCTE&VT.
Courses offered for Diploma:
State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) gives 3 year’s of Diploma for regular & 2-year Diploma for lateral entry, with engineering courses as follows:
- Automobile Engineering
- Architectural Assistant-ship
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- IT Engineering,
- Library & Information Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Ceramic engineering
- Modern Office Management
- Beauty Culture
- Mechatronics Engineering
Courses offered for ITI:
State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) gives 2 year’s of ITI for regular with ITI courses as follows:
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Data Entry Operator