www.nbe.edu.in NEET PG Result 2021 announced on today (24/01/2020). Now Candidates may Download NEET PG 2021 Score Card NEET-PG 2021 was conducted by NBE on 7th January 2020 on a computer-based platform. According to a notice published by www.nbe.edu.in, that the date of declaration of the result By 31st January 2020. ) National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-PG (NEET-PG) 2021 & National Eligibility-cum-Entrance TestMDS (NEET-MDS) 2021 exam result will be published by National Board of Examination.
www.nbe.edu.in NEET PG Result 2021
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) i.e. NEET PG is a compulsory examination for the admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2021 in India.
- The responsibility of NBE is limited to the conduct of NEET-PG, declaration of the www.nbe.edu.in NEET PG Result and providing the NEET-PG rank to MoHFW and the State Governments. NBE has no role in counselling and allotment of seats. During counselling, the eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. of the eligible candidates shall be verified as per norms specified by the respective authorities and Medical Colleges.
NEET PG Result 2021 Date:
- The NEET PG 2021 Result will be available on the website www.nbe.edu.in by 31st January 2020. As a matter of fact, last year the result for NEET-PG 2021 was declared on 15th January 2017.
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) has declared the NEET- PG 2021 results on the official website of the board. results.natboard.edu.in
The validity of NEET PG Result 2021:
- The validity of the www.nbe.edu.in NEET PG Result 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
Download NEET PG 2021 Score Card:
To download Download NEET PG 2021 Score Card, candidates should know types of Merit list will be published by www.nbe.edu.in NEET PG Result 2021.
- a) NEET-PG 2021 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2021.
- b) All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2021 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (2021 admission session).
- c) All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2021 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2021 admission session).
www.nbe.edu.in 2021 results
- Visit www.nbe.edu.in.
- Click on “NEET PG 2021”.
- Then choose any of the following options.
A. NEET PG 2021 Score Card (All India NEET PG 2021 Rank)
B. NEET PG 2021 Score Card (All India 50% Quota)
C. NEET PG 2021 Score Card (Revised All India NEET PG 2021 Rank)
- Once you click any of these options, scorecard form will appear.
- Now type your “Testing ID________________.
- Enter your “Date of Birth as MM/DD/YYYY”.
- Type the captcha code same as the image.
- Finally, click on SUBMIT button.
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
- The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of PG Medical Entrance in modern medicine on All India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building.
- The prime objectives of NBE are to elevate the standards of postgraduate medical education in modern medicine and conducting examinations of a high standard on an all India basis. NBE provides a common national standard for evaluation of the minimum level of attainment of the knowledge and competencies of postgraduate and postdoctoral training.
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
Website: www.nbe.edu.in E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate Helpline: 1800-11-1700 (Toll-Free) or
(Monday to Saturday: 0930 Hrs to 1730 Hrs)